Compressor Now Replacement Elements
As filtration specialists, Compressor Now offers one of the most comprehensive and competitively priced ranges of Alternative Filter Elements and Separators in the market today.
Designed to fit original manufacturers’ equipment (OEM), our extensive range of Alternative Elements is manufactured using only the highest quality components. Utilizing high efficiency filtration media, multi-wrap and pleated element technology, and industry leading custom engineered drainage layers, Compressor Now Alternative Elements deliver minimal operating pressure loss, high efficiency filtration, and guaranteed performance.
Every one of our Alternative Elements performs equal to or better than the original manufacturer’s, meeting or exceeding the original OEM’s specifications and relevant ISO 8573-1 quality classes when tested at their rated flow conditions in accordance with ISO 12500 series of standards.
Features and Benefits
- High Quality Construction – Pleated, wrapped, and molded technologies are available and utilized, depending on application and original element construction
- Design – Elements are designed to fit into the original housing. Design and construction of the elements are suitable for several product ranges
- Performance – Offer performance equal to or better than the original and are proven to be a reliable and energy efficient alternative
- Quality Control – Full traceability is provided by an ink jet marking of a specific manufacturing code on every filter element, complying with ISO 9001manufacturing procedures
- Availability – Elements are in stock and ready to ship to ensure quick deliveries and eliminate downtime
Our in-house knowledge means we can readily identify the replacement element that you need.
With a dynamic approach to design, material selection, and construction, our elements are at the forefront of filtration technology.
Over 7,000 crosses are available and custom engineered to suit a variety of applications
Compressor Now Alternative Range Includes
Ace Purification • Air Filter Engineering (AFE) • Airtak • Airtek • Balston
Boge • Champion • CompAir • CompAir Hydrovane • CompAir LeRoi • CTA
Curtis-Toledo • Deltech • Dollinger • Domnick Hunter • Finite
Gardner Denver • Great Lakes • Grimmer Schmidt
Hankison • Hiross • Ingersoll Rand • Kaeser • Mikropor • MTA • Omega
Pioneer • Sullair • Sullivan Palatek • Technolab • Ultrafilter
Van Air • Watts • Zander
The Evolution Range
The Evolution Alternative Range has been comprehensively tested in accordance with ISO 12500 to guarantee exceptional performance levels. The full range is now in stock and readily available.
This alternative element is designed to fit into the original filter housing. Providing a highly credible, reliable and energy efficient alternative. The unique top endcap allows complete operational use of the original differential pressure gauge.
Custom engineered filter media delivers outstanding filtration performance in both oil aerosol and particulate removal applications, while minimizing differential pressure.