What are the Benefits of Using a Rotary Screw Air Compressor?Compressor Now
Understanding the benefits.
Many factories and industries rely on air compressors for material handling, for spray painting and for use with machine tools. Rotary screw air compressors are the most popular type for these jobs; mainly because they can provide the following benefits.
- Safe and Convenient – Rotary screw air compressors are incredibly convenient, given that they deliver air continuously for the required purposes. They are also safe, and cases of accidents with the machines are almost unheard of.
- Functions at extreme weather conditions – Rotary air compressors can work at high temperatures or in low conditions to your convenience. The machines can also work in areas where other forms of energy are prohibited due to safety or temperatures levels.
- They are designed to run tools that generate more power that typical equipment – And since their air flow rates are extremely high, rotary air compressors can power such equipment effectively.
- They are easier to maintain – Many of the modern air compressors in the market have fewer parts that require maintenance. In fact, some rotary screw machines have up to 70% less of parts, which in turn lowers maintenance costs dramatically.
- They run quietly despite their massive air flow – Rotary screw air compressors are generally quiet performers, with many of them having noise dampening technologies. That and the fact that they are not huge in size makes them convenient to be stored anywhere and till provide a safe working environment.
- They are good energy conservers – Rotary screw machines are generally energy efficient, and they generate less heat than normal air compressors.
- They consume less oil than other oil flooded air compressors. In addition, they have minimum oil carryovers.
- They are designed to last – Rotary screw air compressors are designed to serve you for many years, all along while having little or no capacity reduction.