What is the Best Compressed Air PipeCompressor Now
There are many materials to consider when setting up your compressed air network. We have Ranked the Top 5 Compressed Air Pipe types.
- Aluminum – Aluminum Piping is the new standard the Best Compressed Air Pipe. Aluminum systems are lightweight, easy to install with minimal tools. Aluminum is highly resistant to corrosion.
- Stainless Steel – Stainless Steel is a very corrosion resistant material and as strong as using iron or black pipe. Stainless is a great choice for Food and Pharma applications.
- Copper – Copper has been used as a clean Compressed Air Pipe material for years. While material cost is very high the use has been proven over the long run.
- Black Pipe – The old stand by has been used in air applications for decades and can be found in supply at big box stores everywhere. Unfortunately this material is susceptible to corrosion.
- Galvanized – While the temptation to use galvanized pipe can be strong due to its easy availability and strength. This choice will soon prove itself as an unwise choice. Corrosion is inevitable and will lead to damaged equipment.
- PVC -Another Material that many are attracted to due to very low costs and easy installation should not be used in any circumstances. PVC can get brittle and will deteriorate sometimes shattering.
So What is the Best Compressed Air Pipe Choice? Overall Aluminum is the Best Compressed Air Pipe for your new or existing compressed air network. There are many choices out there for Aluminum Pipe Systems. Find your next system below listed in alphabetical order.